Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Sandra Writing...

not long ago Tui, class had been learning about Sandra Silberzweig and her amazing art. Tui class took the risk to try to some like hers, the first thing that we did was watch a video of how to draw a basic drawing like hers from YouTube and after that we learnt about primary colors and cool colors, then after that we got a scrap paper to draft it then after a lot of working we got to a start after fixing and more then Mrs Cutler  gave us a HUGE piece of paper and that is where the magic happened our minds opened up,after that we used Indian ink to make all the thick and thin lines,finely we used chalk pastel to color it and DONE


                                                                   THIS IS MINE
















2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am William from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you used scrap paper
    How long did this take you
    Maybe you could show more pictures
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wa
    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ava...now I'm back in Auckland I just wanted to say again a HUGE thank you for sharing your learning last week when I visited your school. You are all doing such wonderful learning, creating and sharing and I truly appreciated the time you took to share what you were doing. Keep being the best you can be! Tino Pai...

    ReplyDelete