Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Week 3 reflection.

 My highlight of my week was doing meditation with our schools priest, it was a way to wind down and become aware of our surrounding.

The thing that I found challenging was Tech, as I was new to all of the activities and what we do.

Something I want to improve on is my swimming so that I can be good for the swimming sports coming up.

 I showed mercy by helping people out and lending them my stuff.

I am looking forward to Tech on week 4, as we are making a wooden box. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ava,
    Thank you for sharing your reflection, I also really enjoyed meditation with Father Larry.
    Next week I would like you to work on expanding your ideas further by adding more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ava your week 3 reflection is really good, I know how you feel in tech, and you need to work on add more than just a sentence and a few more lines. You explained what you did really well.

    ReplyDelete