Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

~Holidays~

Mrs Culter our teacher said we could write about our holiday in order of amazing,scary and relaxing.

~Amazing~
I got to see my new nephew and my other nephew Conor,Conor is 1/2...we got to play in his mini sandpit and on his trampoline sadly my was sore so I couldn't jump that high.we played with his toys but I had to go after. 

~scary~
I learnt how to do a front flip...I was on my trampoline and was going to flip when I landed on my back I  flew up in the air then came crashing down like smashing water on rocks.

~relaxing~ I got to chill and watch two movies full out and tall girl...i also got to play with my dog

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ava,
    I enjoyed reading about your holiday it sounded like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Cody from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how fun your holidays sound. It
    sounded like it was so much fun

    I think that next time you should try to make it sound a bit more like it makes sense but I still liked your story.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Cody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cody...thank you so much for the feedback,I will try make more sense...have a blessed and wonderful day!

      Delete