Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Google earth

Last week my class learnt about famous landmarks from all around the world.

like the The Egyptian Pyramids,
The leaning tower of Pisa,
Eiffel Tower,
Taj Mahal 
Sydney opera house,
Empire state building,
The Statue of Liberty
And the Colosseum 


Then we went to the mat and Mrs Culter explained "get you're chrome books out and search up google earth and put in the search bar famous landmarks.
I searched up the White House,In google earth you could go inside the actual white house and see whats inside I've always wanted to see the inside of The White house.
Did you know that the when the builders of the leaning tower of Pisa got to the third floor the building started to sink,before it started to sink the leaning tower of Pisa's name was going to be the tower of Pisa.
BY AVA CATHERINE KEARNEY

4 comments:

  1. Cool dance today😁 1st place dance.😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava, I really enjoyed reading your blog post I loved your explanation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma thank you so much very kind of you!

      Delete
  3. Kia ora. I am Sam from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your explanation.
    I learnt that you like to go to different places.
    Maybe you could add images so I can see the places you are talking about.
    Please visit my blog
    https://saintmarysgissamuelw.blogspot.com/

    Mā te wā
    sam

    ReplyDelete