Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Discovery

 The Discovery 

I pedalled so fast, my legs felt like jelly. As I turned the corner there was a computer on the road.  I am known as Darren the Detective.

I placed the computer in my bag and left. I wanted to find whose computer it was. I went back to the lab to find who this mystery person was, then I found the finger print, but I still needed to return the computer. This person went to Pompallier School, but we had no way of finding who this she was. I jotted down some ideas for who this could be. I logged onto the computer and did some searching and found who it was….Isabella Mcauley.I decided to go to the school and asked my cousin who is a teacher to see the cameras. I went there to see Isabella Mcauley. She was in class 7, Henry's class. I went and had a word to Henry asking was Isabella here? Isabella Mcauley. I explained that I had something for her, wondering if she was the one in the blue shirt. I was confused.I walked down to her, gave her the computer, and at the end of the day, it was just another day at the office


 



No comments:

Post a Comment