Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

$200 dollar note

For a couple of weeks we have been learning about  famous icons in New Zealand.

Then my class took the risk of making a $200 dollar note,after we were learning about all the famous people of New Zealand .
In New Zealand the people on the money may of changed New Zealand or the world.
We drew out a sketch of the person that we wanted, I did Jacinda Ardern  because she is  very important to New Zealand.

She made plastic bags banned in most grocery stores.

The reason why I used a Tui is because the Tui has a strong meaning of being a bird just like Jacinda Ardern .

I used Auckland city landmark because she is special to Auckland,and the new motorway.
 this is mine

by Ava



              

4 comments:

  1. As our prime minister Jacinda Adern is a very important person! Great note design Ava 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora.I am Billy from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the person you choose
    How long did it take you
    Maybe you could make the plastic bag paragraph a bit longer
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billy I'm Ava Thank you for the comment,It took a long time,next time I will make my rubbish part longer

      Delete