Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Mahi Tahi blindfold taste test

Mahi Tahi,Mahi Tahi is when the three class come toughtor.
there are three C's that are communication,calibration,critical thinking and creativity.
In Mahi Tahi we get put into groups,like we did.

There was a taster and a guesser I was the taster,we began with icing sugar I thought it tasted like cotton candy,next was mustered then coco power,salt,I got lime juice it was so sour then marmite,capper seed that tasted like pepper then the one that I didn't enjoy was hot clii sauce my favourite GOLDEN SYRUP this was one of the best days ever            

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Cole from St Mary’s School.
    I would like to taste the icing sugar.
    What was your favourite food.
    Maybe you could have told me what you that all of them tasted like.
    HREF="https://saintmarysgiscolea.blogspot.comhere

    Mā te wā
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ava!
    Its Astyn from Te Kahu.
    This post is so cool and you explained what we done very well!
    maybe check your spelling before you post your learning.
    but either than that Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Astyn thank you so much for taking your time to comment I will work on spelling!

      Delete